Tuesday, August 11, 2015
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit”. Proverbs 18:21
We can either speak life or death into something or someone by the words that we say.
To speak life:
- we must agree with God’s view, rather than with what we think.
- we use His word and declare that what He says is possible will come to pass.
- we speak His truth, expecting to be changed and to see change happen around us.
To speak death:
- is to agree with the negative report and the lies of the enemy
- to declare that the worst will happen and that things will never get better.
- to respond solely out of our emotions – when we are angry, frustrated or feeling lost and say whatever satisfies our flesh at that time.
Listen my friend, as long as you are alive – there is hope! There is another opportunity! You can triumph over your challenges! You can be better! You can reinvent yourself! Things can change!
God is the God of a new beginning. Trust in His word to work in and for you.
Mighty and great God! You are amazing! How I thank you today!
I thank you for my destiny. Today, every resource that I need is coming to me in a perfect way. I have been designed for greatness and I am destined for success.
Your Word creates within me. And so, I stir up the gifting within me and I release myself to create, to be innovative, to be productive and to be a blessing to others.
Today, I am walking in Your wisdom, I am operating in Your power and I am enjoying Your peace.
I have the Mind of Christ. My thoughts are positive and full of life.
I choose to see the opportunities in every challenge that I face, and I choose to see the possibilities in every difficulty that comes my way.
Today, I take control of my emotions. I take authority over the words that I speak. I take command of my reactions to the ups and downs of life.
I declare that by the power of Your Spirit within me, all that I am, and all that I have, will bring You glory in this day!