Tuesday, September 1, 2015
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – His good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2 NIV
How are you doing today?
During the month of August, many of us made an effort to find out what God has said about us in His word and to declare His words over our lives. This is important because our victory is found only in God’s word. We come to know and live the abundant life that Jesus Christ made available to us through the word.
During the last couple of weeks, you may have been tempted to, or actually did give up, and return to speaking negatively about yourself and your situation, but thank God that we have been granted another day to try again. And, try again we will!
Progressing in life takes pressing, determination, commitment, boldness. But, when you have found something that is guaranteed to work, stick with it! Your life is worth it. Your destiny is worth it.
We are no longer going to willingly agree with the lies of the enemy or the insecurities and fears that lie deep within us, influencing every decision that we make.
No more temporary relief – we want lasting victory.
We are going to declare God’s word, until our minds and lives are changed for the better.
You don’t want to miss this! We are not waiting for January, September is the month of “A New Me”.
We will take the next 30 days to continue the journey of allowing God’s word to change the way we think and how we think. Join us every day for a thought-provoking teaching and declarations from the word of God that will cause you to confront your thoughts, so that you can access all that God has for you!
Share with your friends and family!
We are in this together. We are changing lives… one mind at a time.
- Father, today I present myself to you. I make an offering of my body, my soul and my spirit. I present my mind and my heart to you. I am yours.
- I declare that I will not be conformed to this world – but I will be transformed – I will change – I will blossom. I will metamophisize. I will become who You have created me to be by renewing my mind.
- As my mind is renewed, I will prove what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of God. I will walk in purpose. I will fulfill my destiny. I will accomplish the assignment you have prepared for me to do.
- Let the mind of Christ be formed in me as I, by the power of Your Spirit, pull down the strongholds of wrong thought patterns that have been formed in me over the years.
- Let the mind of Christ be formed in me as I cast down imaginations and arguments that are contrary to the Word of God.
- Let your will be done in me!
In Jesus’ name. Amen