Thursday, September 24, 2015
“My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body.” Proverbs 4:20-22
This wise father tells his child to listen to his words of instruction. He understands that the child is young and inexperienced and will need much wisdom and guidance to successfully navigate his course of life. Because this father loves his child and desires to see him succeed, he speaks words of life to him.
Your heavenly Father is speaking to you today. Listen carefully to the words that come from His heart. Don’t lose sight of them. Let the Word of God penetrate deep into your heart. Meditate on them. Ponder them. Speak them. Confess them.
God’s word is life. As you take hold of them they will give life to you… to your purpose… to your dreams… to your destiny. God’s word is your life source.
God’s word is also healing to your whole body. It is God’s promises of wholeness, peace, restoration and refreshing. As we believe and declare the word, we agree with God’s plan that we prosper and be in health, as our souls prosper, and we create the environment within us for His word to come to pass.
You see, as we live in God’s word, our souls (mind, emotions, desires and will) prosper. And, as there is internal alignment and prosperity, our bodies will benefit.
My friend, everything that you need is in the word. Hold on to God’s word of health and life and declare it today!
- I believe that I will live and not die to declare the works of the Lord in this earth (Psalm 118:17).
- I believe God’s Word that with long life He satisfies me and shows me His salvation (Psalm 91:16).
- Jesus went about doing good and healing all oppressed of the devil and He is doing the same for me (Acts 10:38).
- Jesus said if I can believe, all things are possible, so I believe (Mark 9:23).
- It is God’s will that I prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2).
- I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb (1 Peter 1:18,19).
- I believe that the same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives and dwells in me, and He will also quicken my mortal body (Romans 8:11).
(Excerpt from Diann J. Wilson’s “Warfare Declaration”)