Monday, September 28, 2015
“But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.” 1 John 4:4
There is GREAT POWER within you. The Spirit of God that is resident within you is greater than any power that is in the world. Why? Because it is the Spirit of victory! We have received the gift of the Holy spirit because Jesus Christ has won the victory over the evil one and has triumphed over his power.
Do you know what’s on the inside of you? The amazing power to create, to speak something into being, to move in supernatural strength, to get wealth, to be an agent of change and transformation, to impact lives, to make a real difference in this world!
It’s really amazing!!!
Everything that you need to be ALL that God has created you to be is within you!
Connect with that power today. Don’t delay!
How do we connect with this great power? We connect through prayer. Talk with God as you go through your day, seek to know His heart. Share your thoughts, concerns, desires and plans with Him and submit to His will. And, don’t forget to listen to Him when He responds. Listen for the still, small voice, spend time in the word of God, let your heart be open and you will hear.
God desires that you to live your very best life, a life of power and purpose, starting today!
Now is your time to release His power in and through your life and move towards your destiny.
- By the blood of Jesus I am free! I am free from the slavery of sin, from condemnation, guilt, and shame. I am free from the ways and effects of death. I have life in Jesus! (Romans 8:1).
- I have ceased being a people pleaser. I am a God-pleaser (Galatians 1:10).
- Jesus loved me enough to die for me so that He could live in me and do His works of faith in and through me. I can do nothing without Him. I have stopped trying to do things in my strength. Jesus is my strength (Galatians 2:20)
- …As He is, so also am I in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear… (1 John 4:17-18).
- Since Jesus, the Lion of Judah, lives in me, I am bold as a lion (Proverbs 28:1).
(Excerpt from Diann J. Wilson’s “Warfare Prayers”)