Thursday, October 22, 2015
He asked me, “What do you see?” (Zechariah 5:2 NIV)
Today’s Destiny Word: SEE
If the question “What do you see?” was asked to you today, what would your answer be?
What do you see for your life? For your family? For your community? Your church?
Are you seeing the problems, the impossibilities or the fears or are you seeing the opportunities, the potential miracles and the great things God wants to do in and through you?
Today, I share with you this wisdom from author and life coach, Diann J Wilson. It will challenge the way you see your life and your destiny.
“What is it to see?”
S – Search intently.
- Search as if you are looking for something of great value – your destiny is priceless. It is of great worth. So, Look intently.
- Don’t just glance at your future, look closely at it. Study it. And search it out as a treasure to be found, shared and enjoyed!
E – Explore.
- Explore with Intensity. As an explorer searches for hidden treasure carefully and thoroughly, so too you must explore every part of your identity and your future. Everything is significant. On your journey to destiny fulfillment, dont let anything go by. Tap into the smallest discovery – everything means something.
- Every thought you have, every attitude you display has meaning- sift it through to see if what you are looking for is in that.
- Explore all possibilities and opportunities. God has given you a general idea of what you you are looking for – it’s not like God to give you a destiny to walk in without giving you a glimpse of it. He’s a fair God. As you trust what He shows you, and continue to explore it, it will get clearer along the way.
E – Examine.
- As you explore and discover different aspects of life, Take what’s necessary and leave what’s not. You only need what’s important to do what you wish to do.
- Be courageous. Don’t brush off opportunities that come to you to explore your potential, rather, examine them to see if what you find is for now, for tomorrow or for later on in your life.
Be empowered in your pursuit of discovering your true you and being all that God has designed you to be!